Thursday, February 10, 2011

Second Round Down

My drip took almost six hours on Tuesday! Urgh. I got home and was completely wiped out. It was a mix of them running late and a slight change in my pre-medications. I'm hoping it won't take that long ever again!

I'm feeling pretty good, a little tired, a little oogly stomach-wise, but nothing terrible. Red and I have been doing my prescription walks and today I even got some schoolwork done! I've got a CT scan tomorrow afternoon. It is a followup to check on my lungs. I'm thinking it will be all clear since my nasty chest cold seems to be a distant memory at this point.

I guess that's it for now.

4 comments:

  1. So sorry the drip took so long.....My fingers are crossed that your scan this afternoon goes smoothly and is clear. That is wonderful that you and Red can continue your walks.... it sounds like he's a great walking companion. Love, ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi E! I finally figured out how to join your blog & make comments. Your Ma and I are such OLD ladies and this techno stuff taxes the brain. I will keep up with you every day and with her. Keep on keepin' on. Love and prayers, Sallie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for another report. Sorry to hear that you had such a long drip session. Hope you had some sort of amusement with you to help pass the time.

    I have all limb crossed, hoping for squeaky clean CT scan!

    Hope you are able to whip up some appealing treats that diminish or at least don't exacerbate the ooogly factor!

    Take good care.

    Love, Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it good that you have Red as a companion for your walks? I always find I can walk much farther with a human companion to chat with, and it's probably the same with a canine companion. How many miles do they 'prescibe'? I'm hoping the slight tummy upset is gone, that the CT scan shows no problems, and that you have some pleasant amusement as you recover from this week's whack of chemo chemicals. love, Sheila

    ReplyDelete