Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sleepy Sunday

Still just laying low today. The doctor said I could resume regular activities immediately, but I just don't see how that's possible. I'm off the serious pain meds and feel pretty good, but I'm crazy tired. I'm going to force myself to get cleaned up and get out of the house today. I'm sure just getting out of the house will help.

I seem to be healing up fine. I've got a day of testing ahead of me tomorrow, but it should go easily (except for the gross banana flavored barium smoothy I have to drink, I'm dreading that!).

2 comments:

  1. Well, who wouldn't be ABSOLUTELY EXHAUSTED having gone through the physical and emotional battering that you've been through in the past little while?! Enjoy getting out of the house, though. Hope there's some place that's lovely and good for the spirit you and Keith can go, without tiring you out too much.
    Good luck with those tests tomorrow and that yummy smoothy. Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eileen- Please know that I am with you in spirit today, and hoping for the very best news from this week's MRIs and scans.
    Keith- Thanks for taking such good care of Eileen. We appreciate it!!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete