Monday, February 22, 2010

Two More Tests Down

Both the breast MRI and the PET CT went fine. I'm feeling like a much happier person now that I can eat carbs again. I can't tell you how much I wanted some kind of bread/cracker/donut/cookie/potato over the last 24 hours or so. Keith kindly bought me my favorite Pixar meal (smoked salmon pizza). I'm now relaxing comfortably eating and watching some TV.

All this testing is making me very glad I'm not claustraphobic. All I could think of as I was strapped in and moving into the tunnel was how much Keith would hate it. If he ever needs one, he's going to have to get some serious meds!

No appointments tomorrow, just work. I'm looking forward to it!

1 comment:

  1. Eileen,
    I'm so sorry to hear this news. Indulge in your carbs and enjoy(?) work and let us know what we can do to help. All of our love and good wishes.

    ReplyDelete