Saturday, June 11, 2011

So Far So Good...

So, day one was uneventful. I am still feeling fine and I even managed to have a productive day! Planted my flower boxes. Bought a bunch of plants because all the plants and garden supplies at the Super CVS here in Oakland were 50% off!! I just couldn't resist. Red and I went for a couple of walks (4 miles worth!). I bottled up some beef broth and made some chicken soup. It's 9pm and I just took my 2nd dose. I'm going to take a bath, take a little extra anti-nausea and go to bed.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful to learn that you didn't have a bad 1st day, but rather a pretty good day that included 4 miles (!!) walking. Does this indicate an improvement over the 1st time or did the nausea start a little later into the 5 days? I hope your feeling pretty good continues over the next 4 days. Those 50% off plant sales are such fun! How about a picture of those flower boxes? love, Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Day 1 down! Hope you woke up this morning feeling good and are still doing ok. I've been thinking of you today....
    Love,
    ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for another update! That’s great that things went well on Day1. I know it’s early; I will continue to keep all limbs crossed on your behalf! Seriously, I hope that you are able to keep the nasty side effects to a minimum! That’s great that you were able to log in so many miles with Red, very impressive. Hope your energy levels continues.

    Love, Jane

    ReplyDelete