Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hair, Hats and Wigs, Oh My...

There it is; the picture you've been waiting for...Not as bad as I thought it'd be, in fact I could get used to it. Although my head gets pretty cold (actually our heads both get pretty cold).

Today started off with the delivery of the most over the top gift basket you can imagine! Thank you to that entire group!

I'm still feeling pretty good, it was nice to have a day without a visit to a doctor's office! Just puttered around, bought a wig (that I can't really imagine wearing, but what the heck!), enjoyed a calm browse at REI. I never go there on a weekday, it's really quite nice. My mom and I walked the dog and after all that I'm beat. This is the first day where I can really feel the fatigue. It's not terrible, but it's there.

Dinner is being delivered by some of my delightful students and I'm told we'll be enjoying some yummy mac n' cheese and apple cobbler! Can't wait.


2 comments:

  1. Eileen,
    You look so CHIC!!.. like those models in the Fashion magazines. You may never want to grow it long again. Hope the fatigue is short-lived so you can enjoy some lazy days in the warm CA sun...
    love from all of us, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eileen,

    Yes, yes, you look extremely chic!! Glad to hear you had a relaxing day; shopping on a weekday is a treat. I am hoping that you are able to get out and do something fun today.

    Love, Jane

    ReplyDelete