Saturday, March 13, 2010

Lazy Days

I've been feeling pretty good the last couple of days. I'm lazy, but have managed to walk between 2 and 3 miles every day this week. Having a dog around helps with motivation!! My stomach is ok once I get going but first thing in the morning I am pretty oogley. After I get some toast things start to settle in.

My mom is on her way back home today. She helped with a bunch of easy grading and recording of grades. I wouldn't have powered through it without her! She was great company during my first round of chemo. All in all, this week wasn't so bad (knock on wood). It'll be nice to go into the next round knowing a little bit about what to expect.

I'm just gonna take it easy, walk the dog, watch some tv and enjoy these sunshiny days before I head back to work on Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on making it through the 1st chemo and managing to walk 2-3 miles every day!! Glad that you had your Mom's company and some sunshine during this 1st round. Hope you and Keith can have a really enjoyable Sunday. Miserable in Ontario, but the redwings arrived back yesterday so spring's on its way! Hugs & purrs, S, L & N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got through the first chemo. My best to Keith, Red, and the cats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eileen,
    Glad to hear you got one chemo done. Here's hoping the first is the hardest. Hope you have the energy to enjoy school tomorrow and that the sub did a good job keeping the kids on their toes working. If you need a few more lazy days, treat yourself well and sit back and rest.
    Love from all of us, Ellen

    ReplyDelete