Friday, March 19, 2010

TGIF

I made it through a full week back at work. I'm tired, but otherwise feeling pretty good.

I went and got my blood drawn today just 'cause. I'm not sure whether I needed to or not, but it seemed easier to go get it done than to call the doctor's office to double check (and I'm kinda curious what my numbers look like). That's pretty stupid, but... I ended up meeting the most fascinating Rainman like character at the lab. He could tell ya all the celebrities born on or near your birthday. It was amazing really. I share a birthday with J-Lo and Barry Bonds. If I was born a day later, I'd share a birthday with Diana Ross. He then went on to people who share the same astrological sign. I don't know how he keeps it all in his head and I really don't know how the receptionist there doesn't go completely berzerk and tell him to shut the hell up!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Eileen,

    Thanks for the update. Sorry to hear you are feeling tired; hope you can do some serious relaxing this weekend.

    This Rainman character does sound interesting. Too bad there’s not a way to use his skill set to improve appointment scheduling and prevent critical pieces of info from being passed along when they should be.

    Take good care.

    Hugs,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing!! You're able to recognize and enjoy the interesting characters along the way in your battle against the FC. You and Keith write so well- you'll have a wonderful collection of little sketches & stories. Hope you're able to rest well on the weekend - teaching a whole week must have been very tiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope this upcoming week goes even better than last week.

    ReplyDelete